*Oh God! Yes! Finally! The Sims 3 Seasons is here! I’ve been wanting this expansion pack since in The Sims 2! I’m so happy right now! Want to watch the trailer? Here you go!
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
- Delight your Sims with new activities for every season: Whether building an intimate igloo, carving a scary Jack o’ lantern, taking a plunge off the diving board, or setting off all-new fireworks, your Sim can always find new things to do throughout the year.
- Join the fun with seasonal festivals: Sims can get in a snowball fight at the annual winter festival, get their faces painted at the summer festival, whoop it up at the spring dance, or bob for apples during the fall festival.
- Experience the joy and challenge of changing weather: New weather effects and Sim reactions capture the power and beauty of nature! Sims can get a tan, be struck by lightning, or catch a cold!
- Bring the outdoors inside: Your Sim can now learn the recipe for pumpkin pie or style their home with new furniture and décor. There are a host of new items to ring in each season. Get a tanning booth in time for summer, or ring in the holiday spirit with house lights and decorations.
- Dress for the weather:Outfit your Sim in new styles for the season, including snow gear, raincoats and umbrellas, and new Halloween costumes!
- Welcome mysterious visitors: New weather patterns aren’t the only things appearing in the sky! Befriend an alien visitor and use their UFO to abduct a neighbor, invade a community lot, or travel to the stars.
*Let me show you some screenshots (I don’t own this screenshots)
Isn’t cool? Winter, spring, summer and fall? I can’t believe it either but it’s true! My sims can live in this winter wonderland, go to the beach and sunbathe, play under the rain and can even wear costumes and carve pumpkins for the halloween? God! I can’t wait to buy this! I’m so happy!
*The Sims 3 Supernatural Official Announce Trailer
Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3! Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural!
Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims’ lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends’ games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Don’t fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back.
*OMG! I can’t wait for this expansion pack! I want to try these “updated” vampires! I think their eyes doesn’t glow anymore like the vampires in The Sims 3 Late Night. I also like these wizards, since I have played The Sims Medieval. But I’m really curious in these zombies? I can’t wait to EA release this expansion!
*Here’s the new The Sims 3 Stuff Pack :) I can’t wait to buy and play this with my sims 8D
Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style!fabulous fashions and hairstyles inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, plus three delicious new venues!
- Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform the neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues. Take your Sims for a dip at Patty’s Natural Baths, the sweet new pool venue, stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park that’s filled with candy-coated playground equipment, or relax at the sugar-filled Cake Pleasure Dome, the town’s charming local hangout.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry’s hit song, ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),’ recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
- Download the Katy Perry sim on The Sims 3 Exchange
- *Requires The Sims 3 to play
The Sims 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats - First Look Trailer (by TheSims)
*Original post by The Sims/The Sims 3
I’ve changed my theme to a simple and clean theme. But the colors are still the same though. Does it suites in a different color? Maybe in lilac? How about light blue? Light tan? Meh. I will think of it in the future. For know I’m satisfied :))
I’m starting fresh at my game, Sims 3. My files got corrupted because I downloaded the wrong version of The Sims 3 Showtime expansion. I feel so bad for my installed mod. Gonna find them again and install them again. Uhh.